You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marxus 

Marxus

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:14 pm
With every footstep Marxus took, the sounds of his shoes hitting the ground echoed throughout the mall. It was yet another day for Marxus, he had just gotten up early to buy some new groceries for his new apartment he was now staying at. The memory that contained the explanation on why he had to obtain a new apartment was still in his mind, although the event was a bit hazy. However he did remember that it involved him kind of sorta destroying his neighbor's house. The apartment he was previously staying in was bought in full by him. And by "bough in full" he meant that he bought the whole apartment building in full; the look on the previous apartment owner's face was priceless. Being a modern day exorcist of hollows for hire paid extremely well, so spending money on some apartment building was a peace of cake.

Then the fiasco happened and he had to vacate from the premises before the cops came. The small amounts of furniture that he had put in the apartment he quickly sold to some movers for cash. He only was able to make about 45% of what he had used to purchase the apartment building. Homeless, Marxus bought himself a regular apartment room instead of a full one. After making a promise that he wouldn't get into any fights that would have him move he decided that he might as well stock up on some groceries so he can cook himself a full fledged dinner. He could really eat like a whole buffet by himself, so he really needed to cook.

"What to buy, what to buy?" Marxus thought to himself as he looked through the different kinds of meats he can fried to get eaten. Finally he picked out a new york steak for him to cook and some potatoes. After he was done shopping, Marxus paid for his food and walked out of the mall. He then sat on a bench and took a break from his shopping. Earlier he had done furniture shopping again and it was a real pain in the ass. He really did wish that Whitney was here, she always handed this kind of decorating girly stuff. "I guess now would be a perfect time to go down memory lane" Marxus muttered as he relaxed into the bench to allow his memories of his past flood his attention in his mind.

2Johnny Cash 

Johnny Cash

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:37 pm
The early mornings usually weren't very fond of Johnny, and he wasn't very fond of them either to be fair. But the warm hear-ted soul did like to keep his promises. He was to meet a friendly spirit that he had come to know, at a certain time. And to test this promise, the spirit made him say yes to meeting in the early morning something he has repeatedly protested his dislike for. But a promise was a promise, so he got up and saw it through.

He was relatively knew to these parts of Japan but he was sure this way was the direction to the park. He liked to trust his better judgement despite the fact his judgement has led him to be very wrong at times. He was walking down the block very casually, coming up to the very popular Aeon Mall. His mind quickly flooded with thoughts of all the female potential at this mall. His mind became so flooded, he already forgot about his meeting with the spirit. On his way walking into the entrance he spotted two young females about his age, deserving of a certain male attention. His attention to be in fact.

"Hey ladies, whats the plans for this lovely morning?" he asked with a sort of loud voice. But of course they made a disgust face, and walked in the opposite direction. Johnny rolled his eyes, and brushed his hand through his hair.

"Its way to early to start being rejected by women. Oh yea Jinnie!" he said out loud, remembering why he was out this early in the first place. Much to his dismay the young spirit girl was right behind him with her arms crossed. "Really Johnny? Already you forgot about our stroll?" she said her face in a pout.

He rubbed his bare arms and let out a chuckle, "Haha sorry Jinnie I was really already on my way to see you. You see I'm awake I did keep at least half of promise. You gotta give me that." he said kinda impressed with himself that he did it.

Jinnie wouldn't have it, and turned to walk away. "I'll see you tomorrow Johnny." floating away before he could even respond. Now he made a face, and blew out some air from his lips. "Even dead girls won't talk to me today." he said sort of laughing to himself but he said that outloud so a young lady who was near him heard exactly what he said. "Ughh Creep!" she shouted to him.

"Wha? No no it wasn't like that at all! I wasn't planning on..." he stopped himself before saying anything else stupid. "Man oh man today is not my day." he said starting to walk pass the mall and its nearby benches passing by a couple of people sitting down.

3Marxus 

Marxus

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:29 pm
As Marxus sat in the bench, the memories of his old lover Whitney danced in his head. Looking at the people that passed him on the bench he noticed this one guy who looked just about his age. And from what it looked like he was striking out with every single girl he was coming a cross that it made Marxus chuckled. It made him think about the time where him and Whitney watched idiots like that guy at the mall trying to pick up girls.

Then there was the young girl who was tapping the shoulder of said idiot who didn't look happy with him. That took him back, Whitney used to look just like that when Marxus just talked to a girl always...phasing her hand into the guy's shoulder angrily to get his attention. Wait that was a ghost and it seemed as though that guy was actually talking to him. Just seeing that made Marxus pry his way from his memories from his lover and into the situation right now.

Upon looking at the guy and spirit girl, Marxus could sense an abnormal amount of spiritual pressure coming from the guy. This wasn't something that could be gained from any human normally. It was worth his time to investigate. Taking his bag of groceries over his shoulder, Marxus walked over to the guy who was now alone walking away. Before he got too far Marxus clamped his hand on his left shoulder. The second they made contact a jolt of reiyatsu sparked from his hands that made him jolt back. There was something familiar about his spiritual pressure and the fact that their touch got such a reaction supported Marxus' hypothesis.

But he still needed more information, and the best way would be if he talked to the guy himself. "Hey man, how about I buy you a drink, you game?" Marxus suggested to Johnny with a smirk.

4Johnny Cash 

Johnny Cash

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:50 pm
His hands deep inside his pockets, and seldom bored expression on his face Johnny was walking by himself. But it was only a matter of time before the fullbringer find something to entertain himself with, or entertain others being the exuberant person that he is. He was rubbing his chin for some plans for the day, but before he thoughts could really take off a jolt came to his left shoulder.

A bit shocked Johnny did a quick turn feeling a hand over his shoulder. He turned to see a young guy about his age as well, he looked pretty harmless to the eye but Johnny isn't shy of very gullible behavior. He rubbed his left shoulder still feeling a sort of jolt feeling it didn't hurt but it was indeed weird. Johnny hasn't felt something similar to this other then from his own master that's what got him thinking.

Hearing the guy's request, Johnny wouldn't be himself if he didn't accept a free drink. "Hehe I have no idea who you are, but yea I'm game I guess." He said rubbing the back of his neck, with a jovial reply.

5Marxus 

Marxus

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:06 am
Leading the guy he had met at the mall to a local pub in the mall, Marxus began to contemplate how he should go about this. He had taken the right approach about trying to talk this out. They sat in a booth of the pub so they can properly get themselves acquainted. Marxus signaled for the attention of the bartender. "Get me the usual Charlie for me and my friend over here" Marxus called out to the bartender who was cleaning glasses before he got called by Marxus. Immediately the bartender rushed to get him Marxus' order. The bartender owed Marxus big time for handling "spirits" that was making his customers disappear.

Turning his attention to the guy he met at the mall when Charlie the bartender put down a bottle of lemon flavored sake on the table with 2 saucers in between them, Marxus smirked again "This place makes awesome sake. Here try some" Marxus said purposely knocking over the sake bottle to have its contents get all over the table. Before any of it dripped on the floor, Marxus looked to see if there weren't any wandering eyes. When he got clear, Marxus touched the sake and felt for the soul of the alcoholic beverage that was all over the table. He focused on the memories he had while drinking the beverage. The memories were so vivid that he could even taste the tangy and sour taste of the beverage.

Marxus looked to see the sake had risen from the table and levitated towards his hand as though the sake was attracted to his hand. Focusing as much as possible, Marxus decided it was time to show off his control by playfully waving his hand around to see the sake follow his hand where ever it went. Finally he sent the sake into the 2 saucers until both of them were filled, Marxus sent the remaining sake back into the sake bottle. It was quite amusing to be honest and he had fun doing it. But now he had to stop this, he knew that he had distinguished himself from any normal human to the man.

"Now that we made that clear on why I called you here, let's try and get to know each other" Marxus said as he took a sip from one saucer of sake and let out a relaxing breath of air as he finished his sip "And I'm what you will probably call a fullbringer. What's your name?"

6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum