You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mercutio Araña 

Mercutio Araña

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:55 pm
Very few people noticed him, a large bald dark skinned man, except for those who were dead; or close to being so. Those who did see him usually passed him with a wide berth, or just tried to avoid him. Wearing his white jacket, black sash, white hakama in the traditional Arrancar fashion along with his rounded teashade style sunglasses; it was obvious he did not belong there, standing against the door to the main stairwell between floors. Very rarely would anyone who noticed him actually speak to him, and when they did they always asked the same questions "Who are you?", "Why can't anyone else see you?" or "What are you doing here?". The Arrancar would always answer that last question the same way, "I'm waiting." he would state, as if he was speaking to no one. That alone was enough for those who had spoken to him, rumors of death stalking the halls would begin to circulate about the hospital after his appearance, causing unrest in many of the patients.

Like most hospitals there was a large amount of Pluses moving about, though most would move on naturally a many stayed behind; due to their unwillingness to accept their death. Many of these souls were bound to the hospital,although few of them were violent. While standing patiently next to the stairwell, Ernesto had seen many of the spirits move between floors; each time they passed he took a quick glance at their chain, watching as it ate away at its self. Some chains went quickly, the rate of they went was determined by the plus themselves; the Arrancar believed that these souls deserved no pity, their fate was of their own making. As he waited his mind began to wander, he began to think about the human world and how it was so much more lively: it made since seeing as Hueco Mundo was the land of the hollows, the dead who have gone corrupt or insane in some way due to their willingness to move on to the other side.

Just as he began to get lost in his thoughts, an otherworldly scream pierced the silence; no one but the dead, or the close to being so, could hear it. It was clear what this scream was, the cries of a plus turning: changing into a hollow. The Arrancar took to the stairs next to him, taking his time hiking up them. "It's about time." He claimed, calmly. "I was about to get lost in my own thoughts, I hate it when I do that."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum