You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ryou Kurosawa 

Ryou Kurosawa

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:49 pm
Walking along at a slow and steady pace... though really walking couldn't really be a accurate discribition of what he was doing. Instead the Captian was standing on his hands, which enabled him to float along upside down. Memembers of the 7th Division didn't really bat an eyelash or take a second galance at there Captians wacky behavior. Anyone who knew him well engough knew it wasn't about getting attention when it came to this kind of stuff... Ryou just liked to play. If he wanted their attention well... the plack on his desk said it all. As for Kurosawa he just softly hummed a tune to himself, "Iss it raining? Iss it sssnowing? Isss a huricane a blowing?" A Cheshire like grin of amusement was over his face this afternood, plus he had dress for success today... which was he liked to call it anyway. Whatever success just happened to mean, of that much he was not exactlly sure.

Right now though, the Captian displayed a simple curiousity in his eyes, yet it buried with a sense of madness. While he was dressed as always with his Captian's hatori over what he wore under it. It was under that the young man wore a red suit, with white ruffles coming out the ends of the sleeves. Along with black pants to go with his normal sandles. Though he had a bit of a hoboish look to the red suit and pants which did seem a tiny bit big for him, and a little dusty. He seemed a bit absent minded at the moment as he hummed to himself... not really sure what was going on. Though he did mummble to himself as he wondered if anything had happened while he wasn't paying attention and micromanging the Division, "Aww In'ei it ssseems we might have misssed sssomthing." His Zanpakuto's feminine spirit Ningy laughed, "Well we could always start somthing Ryoun-kun..." Then another female voice, that was more boyish screamed, "Are you brain dead... we worked to hard to get to this postion to just screw stuff up. You are such an idiot Ningy..." The fighting voices where instantly silenced by the one that spoke with a voice that mixed both genders, "Quite you two... Ryou dear... you just be nice to the other kids. We can play a game of chess later."

It did make Ryou think over his choices as his eyes kept wondering over to any potential new recurit that they gotten. His tounge running over his lips at the slight... it was so much to play with the 'fresh meat' when they joined up. Ryou prided himself in being a excellent commander, and his drill sargent tactics made sure that everything ran smoothly. Of course that was just how he treated the new people, until he figure out who wanted to stay, and who wanted to be here. Hard work was how you climbed the ranks under him... except for the one little... or considering his stature... same size caveat that irked him so. Nothing he could do about that though, except make sure his Vice-Captian earned that postion two times over. Speaking of which... he began to wonder were the young master had gotten off to now... That was Ryou's pet nickname for him when they were speaking causally. Considered him to be a little brother in that aspect. Finding him at the moment was going to be the hard part.

2Jitsurame 

Jitsurame

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:44 pm
Jitsurame Tenpouin was walking through the 7th Division building. He'd been here plenty of times before over the past 30 or so years, but was now here under different terms; Jin was now the Lieutenant of the division. He'd been longing for this day, that's for sure; however it didn't feel very right to him. Sure he worked for almost half a century for this, but he never felt as if he earned the position due to his good work, but merely for him being there. He let out a sigh and continued towards the barracks, remembering his promotion.

Flash-back
Jitsus palms were sweating, he had no idea why he was called for this meeting in the first place. Then the woman came up to him, "You can go in now Mr. Tenpouin." He made a gulping noise in the back of his throat, "A-alright then...." Jin pushed the two large doors with both hands, attempting to look somewhat important to the array of captains. He walked forward by about a couple meters and was now standing, in the center of the captains of the Gotei 13. At the moment only 5 or 6 were there but still, it was nerve-wracking nonetheless. They were all staring at him: 10th Division Captain: Tōshirō Hitsugaya, 13th Division Captain: Keiichi Sanjou, 8th Division Captain: Shunsui Kyōraku, 7th Division Captain:Ryou Kurosawa, and of course, 1st Division Captain: Senrei Yamamoto. Jin stared at his Captain, they'd met several times before however they were never very close. Before Captain Yamamoto began speaking, Jin could see a light, devilish smile on his own captain's face. This didn't make the situation any lighter, in fact it actually made Jitsu even more nervous. "Why is he smiling? Am i getting executed? Banished maybe?" Then Yamamoto began speaking, telling Jin several things. He mentioned his valiant efforts to support both his Division and the Gotei 13 through the years, all the while Jin was beginning to feel more and more casual about this. Then Yamamoto let out the reason why Jitsu was truly here; to become Lieutenant of Division 7. Frankly, the scarlet-haired man was downright shocked, almost speechless. He was tongue-tied and not a word was able to escape his mouth; the Captain's congratulated him and dismissed the meeting.

Present
Jin continued trudging through the corridors of the 7th and 6th Division barracks, nervous to meet his Captain under new conditions. He looked down at the band on his right arm; the band which symbolized his new title and responsibilities. He took another deep breath and plugged in his earphones, "Well, I guess it's time to get started."

3Ryou Kurosawa 

Ryou Kurosawa

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:05 pm
Ryou contiuned to hum to himself in that child like manner which he was famous for. Yet it was somthing that was done in a way, that sounded like the background of a earth made horror movie. Alot of the things that the Captian said usally had that kind of ominious tone to it, but his singing was the worst of all. It was certianly not somthing that one wanted to hear in the background at night, when walking through the allyways of Soul Socity. Of course you were not a member of 7th Division long without having heard it... and now that Ryou could sense the presance of his new Lt. nearbye... well... that tune grew even more ominious. As he grew closer to the postion of the Vice Captian the Shinigami started to walk on his fingers instead... finding the task so amusing considering he wasn't on the ground. It was at that moment that he Captian noticed the other man up ahead, having passed the interstection he was heading towards... going in another direction. "Well well... fancy that. It seemsss the fresssh meat has come to me." This caused Kurosawa to giggle to himself as he did a flip and landed on his feet, and started tip toeing after the other in comical way.

In'ei though spoke a soft word of caution, "Now master remember the how it used to be for you..." Of course it stopped realizing the foolish nature of that statment, especially when Ningy spoke. "Oh what do you mean... all boring and games until somebody got hurt and then the real fun began." Sukai though, sounded annoyed with the both of them, "No you idiot she means when we served the Mistresss... Now we have to baby punks who get free rides." The idea did plauge Ryou with a feeling of annoyace, but all it meant was that the Lt. would have to do more within the Division when it came to his job. Outside of that... he was just like every other member of the Division. They were his family and he cared about them all, and most notiably the young master of course. Whom he was trying to figure out how to mess with at the moment, and it didn't take him long to come up with an idea. As he softly rounded the corner and contiuned floating again, making sure that he was just high engough that the other would have to just look up a bit more to see him. Ryou was hoping he wouldn't, and so when he turned around... he was see no body.

That was another reason that Ryou started throwing his voice when he began his very cheesy ad libing... "One Two Jitsssu I am coming for you... Three Four your going to work a hell o more... Five Sssix might even make you pick up sticksss... Ssseven Eight be prepared to work late... Nine Ten I'll make you too ssscared to sssleep again." Ah the humans came up with such good lines, the thought about it made Kurosawa's ominious laugh spill through the entire ally as he contiuned to throw his voice. Simply to mess with Jitsurame until he was floating right above him, if the other hadn't noticed him already. It was when the other finally saw him that the Captian said one word... "Boo..." Then reached out and pointed his new second in command on the nose before giggling again, "I got you Jitsssurame-kun..."

4Jitsurame 

Jitsurame

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:45 pm
Jin began patting the sides of his body, jamming to the awesome sounds of "Some Nights". This, was definitely in his top twenty, but probably not in the tens. He continued jamming, eventually reaching back and tapping the metal of his Zanpakuto. The Zanpakuto which he still didn't actually "know". Personally, Jin didn't mind much that the blade didn't reveal itself to him for he knows that in time, they will be able to meet each other.

The scarlet-haired man-child continued walking through the halls of the building, with a tiny skip and beat to his step. One or two times he heard something of a hissing in the back of his ear but decided to annoy the sounds altogether. Eventually he simply turned the volume up, drowning out the noises completely.

Suddenly, Jitsu felt a cold aura pass by his back. "So you're here", he whispered to himself. The man didn't bother to look up for he knew what he'd see, "Hey Ryou...." Most would find it insulting to call their superior by their first name, however Ryou didn't seem to mind much. As soon as Jin turned his head he could feel something poking him in his noise. His head flinched back a bit in surprise, but he quickly recollected his calm. He reached into the neckline of his uniform and turned the dial on the small electrical device, making the musical beats disappear altogether. He looked towards the odd captain of the 7th Division; "Really? This guy has been my captain for so many years, and still, he acts like a little kid...."

Jin looked at his armband again, "So Captain. Looks like i'll be your go-to guy from now on. I hope we can do great things and whatever together." Jitsu held his hand out to his Captain in an attempt to shake while leaving the other behind his neck. Knowing him all too well, Jitsu would bet his life that his Captain would most likely do something else to his hand. If he didn't however, then Jin himself would be dead in an instant.

5Ryou Kurosawa 

Ryou Kurosawa

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:25 pm
The relationship bettewen Ryou and his Zanpakuto was alot closer than most Shinigami. At least that was his opinion on the matter, since he always called it 'my Mother' when talking about it to other Shinigami. In'ei's three personallities were his closest friends, and frankly the only thing the world that the Captian felt understood him. Frankly In'ei was just as off as he was so one could really agree that the Captian had a point. Yet because of his close relationship to his Zanpakuto that had actually kept from losing his mind even more, and problaby had helped fix him mostly. Leaving the creepy, but silly and eccentric person that he was. It was for this reason that he stressed getting to know ones Zanpakuto within his sqaud. Which had he known his newly aquired Lieutenant's lack of knowlegde... well... Ryou wasn't above beating the knowlegde into him, figurtivelly speaking.

As for the fact that the other didn't seem to notice his teasing, well this didn't matter to Ryou in the least. It had all been mostly for his entertainment than it had been to actually scare Jin. Any Lieutenant level Shinigami was scared of such things would only have irked Ryou more, especially knowing that he had to work with them. By the time the other did notice him, Ryou was close engough to hear what the younger Shinigami had to say and with a laugh he said, "Yesss... I am." As for the other using just his name... it seemed like his whole manner changed in an instant. Ryou turned his body like a clock hand and hit the ground... hard. Waiting until the other had turned down his music as he looked eyeball to eyeball with the other. The Captian had done somthing he rarely did on purpose, which was to tuck his hair back behind his ears. Staring Jit with those two coal black eyes with a look that had a firey annoyance of a drill instructor finding a trouble maker...

"Lisitin to me right now Jinny-chan." Adding the more female honorific for an insult, "Were it my choice... you wouldn't have thisss job. My Mother doesssn't like you and frankly neither do I. Around here ressspect and frankly rank isss earned. I had claw my way here and you get the line jump... isss not how we run our busssiness. So until you prove yourself I suggest we stick with Captian." It seemed the anger in his tone softened as he spoke, and moved to a more fatherly advice giving tone, "Becaussse I don't want the men disssrespecting their Vice-Captian." After the last word left his lips that wide Cheshire like grin spread over his features as he reached out and ruffled the others hair with a laugh. "Now that we got the introductionsss out of the way Jitsurame, I guesss we should give you the tour. I have a certian way I like to run my CIC (Command and Control) back at the headquaters..." With that Ryou walked past the other contiuning to wisthe the 'Nightmare on Elm' theme aloud. It was In'ei's favorite tune after all, and so he did it to make his blade happy.

6Jitsurame 

Jitsurame

Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:19 pm
"Jinny-Chan? Line jumping!? I've spent almost a quarter of my life working for this division! Who the hell does this guy........phew...calm down Jin, calm down.", the man thought to himself. He quickly shook his head, continuing to listen to his childish captain. Captain Ryou was by no means "sane", but nonetheless, he was a captain and had earned his title due to his strength and leadership; Jitsu respected him for that, and would never intentionally argue with his superior. He was now 100% calm, and by the time his thoughts cleared up, Ryou was already walking away. "Wait, what was he saying?", the dumbfounded vice-captain thought.

He reached into his uniform and turned the dial up about a notch, listening to the music but quietly enough so he could hear his captain. "So captain, where're we heading to right now?"

7Ryou Kurosawa 

Ryou Kurosawa

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 pm
The Captian waited for the other to say somthing... anything really, but in fact Kurosawa found himself dissapointed that his little game had not worked. At least not as well as he had thought. The fact that the other seemed to breathing in a manner that one would use to calm themselves did tell him that he had gotten to his Lieutenant though, which was all he needed... an eye for an eye after all. Just humming along the man seemed to ignore his subordiate for the moment, though it was more that Ryou was just distracted by the sight of a passing cloud overhead that had the shape of a hellbutterfly. Speaking of which he had seen any of them all day... it was his favorite way to receive commuications and various messages, when they were not urgent. Ryou always found the little creatures to be the most adorable things ever, to the point that he had a couple of drawings of them up in his room, and his office. When he realized though that he had been neglcenting his subordiate the Captian suddenly did an about face... stopping right in front of the other...

"Why isss a raven like a writing desssk Jitty-chan... I really jussst found myself pondering that. Sssilly human quessstion really. Anyway that is a lovely Zanpakuto you have there..." Having a certian reverance for the relationship bettewwen the sword and it's owner, the Captian never asked to touch it. What he did do was suddenly kneel down so that he could get a closer look. Shuffling to the side of his Vice-Captian one got the sense that Ryou didn't really have a care in the world wethier he looked silly or not. His postioned had been gained through skill, and not looks... and at the moment... he was doing his job. Thier had been a reason for his recent tounge lashing of the Vice-Captian, and it had come form a rumor that had just reached his ears recently, about his Lieutenant's relationship to his blade. It had nothing to do with Kurosawa not believing his second in command was skilled egnough, it was more the idea that Ryou expected others to try and understand there swords, and be as close to them as he was. Which was why if what he heard about the man was ture... he was going to teach the other to know his sword, the hard way.

When this thought crossed his mine Ryou began to laugh in the most ominious of fashions. As he did, the man then did somthing strange as he slowly rose up until he was eye level with the Vice-Captian, but was still laying on his belly..."Well to anssswer your quessstion, you mussst answer mine. Please tell me... do you know it's name? Is it a boy a girl a it... pleassse indulge me with information Jitsssurame." Ryou simply wanted one thing... a reaction. He wanted to know if the other even knew the information that he sought... not the actual information itself. That much could all come so much later as they got to know each other.

8Jitsurame 

Jitsurame

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:21 pm
Jin watched as his captain came to a halt once they reached the outdoors. He began looking up at the sky, seemingly staring at the clouds above. Jitsu took a deep, relaxed breath; he always enjoyed being in the outdoors, with the breeze on his scalp and the smell of fresh air filling his nostrils. As soon as Jin was beginning to feel comfortable and relaxed again, his captain decided to intervene, asking him an extremely odd question. "Um, i dunno Captain, oh and this? Ya it's fine i guess.", he looked behind him, staring at the bluish Zanpakuto sheathed over his uniform. Ryou decided to observe it even further, crouching down and circling Jin as if he were his prey. The scarlet-haired man merely rolled his eyes, waiting for the crazy man to complete his analysis. "Why did I have get stuck with this guy......?", he said, looking up at the sky.

Once Ryou completed his odd observation of Jin's blade, he stood up, face to face with him. He asked Jin if he actually knew anything about his Zanpakuto; Jin didn't. Well, other than the fact that he had formed it over half a decade ago that is. He shrugged his shoulders looking at his captain, "No, no I don't know anything about this thing. It's a sword, nothing more; it's used for destroying my enemies and that's all it is, a tool of destruction." He now looked at Ryou, "So, tell me about yours captain. What's its name? Is it a boy, or a girl?"

9Ryou Kurosawa 

Ryou Kurosawa

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:51 pm
"Of courssse you don't know sssilly Jin-chan. Don't worry though, nethier do I, but maybe we can figure that one out together one day." The man began to giggle in the manic, and yet gleeful manner possiable. This time it caused him to land on the ground before turned around and had started his examination of the others sword. Ryou hardly noticed his subordiates reaction, as he examied the weapon, because to be frank... he didn't care at all. The 7th Division Captian had always had that additude of only caring what he thought about himself, especially since he knew that so many people thought he was strange anyway... so why waste any amount of time worrying about it. Once the Captian was done examining the blade he stood up and moved his hair out of the way.

This allowed the Vice-Captian very quickly to realize that he had not given the answer Ryou had been hoping. If there was one thing that could be said about Kurosawa... it was that he was expressive. As the other finished his sentance Ryou said to him with a large manic grin that obviously contained a hint of anger, "A sssword... A tool... You don't even know it'sss name and you dare call it a tool." His eyes became shifty, before looking back into those of his Vice-Captian for a moment, before turning around and facing away form him. The 7th Division Captian was showing were he had earned the nickname "Mad Dog" from. Walking in circles with a shifty eyed look that every now and then came to rest on Jin he was mummbling to himself, though loud engough where Jin would be able to hear him, "What to do we do what do we do. I wonder if I ssshould boil him in ssstew. No that isss silly he is my adorable Jin-chan I can't do that. Let'sss see what do I do."

He turned the voice of Ningy in the back of his head being her usual pychotic self, Why don't we just eat his liver or somthing... with some nice fava beans? Her words came with a very girlish giggle. Though Ryou just shook his head, Darling now that is a bit overboard. The Captian had the strange habit of talking out loud to his sword, though considering his lack of other friends... there was a reason it had devolped. It was in this moment that Jitsurmane answered Ryou's own question on exactlly what to do, which was why the Captain suddenly stopped, and turned... giving Jitsurame the most ominious and creepy smile that spoke of having 'plans in store' for the Lieutenant. Licking over his lips he said, "I will give you one better Jitsssurame-chan. How about inssstead of telling you. I could alwaysss show you? I mean you did asssk me were I we were going. Ssso how about we head off to were I actually have to play nice with the other kidsss." He giggled at his own last words and without another word began walking off again, as though expecting the Lieutenant to follow.

10Jitsurame 

Jitsurame

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:01 pm
Jin could tell that he'd unleashed a hint of anger in his captain. Really, he didn't think much of it; if what Jitsu said offended Ryou then it was his problem, not Jitsus. He took a deep breath, listening with barely any enthusiasm to his Captain. For some reason Ryou then began speaking in riddles, barely understandable with that darned hissing of his. Then the most odd thing happened, Ryou seemed to say something to himself completely. "Um, you alright there, Captain?"

Apparently Ryou had finished his self-to-self conversation and directed his attention to Jin once more. Now, he was going to "show" Jin, what his Zanpakuto was. When he asked the question Jin was mostly joking and was not serious, but his Captain seemingly though otherwise. He shrugged his shoulders and followed in Ryous footsteps. "Lead the way..."

11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum